Vehicle emissions are a big deal these days, particularly in cities, where the overall environmental impact is combined with specific concerns about air quality.
In this podcast, Matt Walters, LeasePlan’s Head of Consultancy and Customer Data Services, is joined by Andy Rayner, automotive industry expert, to discuss one potential solution to the challenge – clean air zones.
They look at the three strands to local authority plans – reduce, shift and improve – before broadening the debate to a wide range of topics, such as:
- London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone
- The roll-out from the T-Charge
- What other UK cities are planning
- Euro 6 compliant vehicles
- Why it’s time to start making a change in your fleets
Find out the future of clean air zones with our guide to Clean Air Zones.